What it is
The stress mask, infused with relaxing eucalyptus oil and made for the ultimate chill session.
- How to use As a masque,1-3 times per week apply a generous amount of masque over clean, dry skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes (masque should be firm and skin temperature.) Rinse well with warm water. As a spot treatment - Apply a small amount of masque directly over affected pore. Remove with warm water. Repeat masque once a day until blemish is gone.
- How much to use Enough to cover your face or if used as a spot treatment, the affected area.
- Texture Clay, thick and creamy.
- Scent Scented naturally with eucalyptus oil.
- Full ingredients list Water (base), bentonite (absorbent clay), titanium dioxide (absorbent mineral), glycerin (hydrating), zinc oxide (pore purifying mineral), polysorbate 80 (dissolves oil), zinc PCA (hydrating pore purifier), phenoxyethanol (antimicrobial preservative), xanthan gum (thickener), butylene glycol (hydrating), sulfur (controls shine), ethylhexylglycerin (skin conditioner), witch hazel (hamamelis virginiana) extract (astringent), tetrasodium EDTA (mineral chelator), eucalyptus globulus oil (pore purifying essential oil).
I really, really like this face mask! It’s so creamy and easy to apply. It smells really fresh of eucalyptus and clears out any impurities in your skin. It’s a bit dehydrating for me that has very dry skin, so I only use it once a week on my whole face and other times as a spot treatment. It really works! And the colour is so pretty, making you look like the model in the photo haha.
Normally I'm really afraid to use masks on my skin. I'm super oily and no matter what it says the mask is supposed to do, I just get more oily and my skin purges like crazy. This is the first mask I've used religiously three times a week and had great results with. It feels so refreshing and cooling on the skin, and smells amazing. It even cleared up a breakout I had in only the fifteen-twenty minutes I had it on one of the first times I used it. I've been using it in conjunction with Slay serum (which I use one and half drops of twice a day) and my skin has never looked more glowy and radiant. It's taken away any redness and left me with skin that I never thought I would be able to have. I've even been getting lots of compliments on how "glowing" my skin is. Anese products have been a life saver for me. I'm so glad I decided to invest and try the products. Worth every penny!