What it is
A multi-use, deeply moisturizing coconut scrub.
- How to use Use a quarter sized amount daily on your lips to reduce dry, flaky lips. Use a dollop on other areas of your body to tease out ingrowns or dead skin.
- How much to use Depending on where you use it, a quarter or a small dollop is perfect.
- Texture White, soft scrub made from cane sugar and coconut oil.
- Scent Coconut scent from natural coconut oil.
- ClaimsVegan, paraben free, phthalates free, cruelty free.
- Full ingredients list Ingredients: Cane Sugar (Sucrose), Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Organic Neem Seed Oil (Melia Azadirachta),Organic Rosemary Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Organic Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus).
This product was a game changer for exfoliating lips, and making my legs smooth
This is the 4th container of mine that I have ordered I love using before shaving. I don’t have any bumps or ingrown hairs. I feel like a model!!
Just an okay scrub. It works good on lips, elbows, knees and bikini line. For the amount you get (not a lot at alllll) and the price, save your $. It does smell good my jar seems to have a super subtle smell, it leaked out during transport maybe that’s why. I’ve paid less and gotten good results with other natural scrubs that have more bang for buck. Does it look good on your shelf sure and it’s small and easy to carry. However you prob probably should only use for rough areas and not a full body scrub.
This scrub is absolutely amazing. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because it goes from scrub to nothing really fast so I have to use more of it. But it definitely has helped get rid of all my ingrown hairs and the weird hairs I have on my legs that grow with the skin. I can actually wear shorts and snow my legs off with out having to hide them!
I effinove this body scrub. I just wish it came in a larger size. These little jars are cute but dont last very long.