What it is
Ready to tell cellulite to chill? Get our two best cellulite products in a single set.
- How to use Scrub first, mix with water to create a nice creamy scrub texture. Massage in circular motions and rinse. Apply a thin layer of mask and massage into your skin, scroll instagram for 15 minutes until the mask dries. Wipe with a warm towel. Follow with our booty oil.
- How much to use Use a small sized dollop of scrub, a little goes a long way. Use a thin layer of mask on your booty.
- Texture Creamy and whipped for the mask with three exfoliants, granular scrub that foams nicely when mixed with water.
- Scent Our cellulite mask smells like grapefruit and mint. The scrub is earthy and natural.
- ClaimsParaben free, phthalates free, cruelty free. Does contain fragrance created from plant based oils.
- Full ingredients list That booty tho: Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
Internet Famous: Deionized water, kaolin, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, colloidal oatmeal, jojoba beads, blue poppy seeds, peppermint oil, rice powder, soluble collagen, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, polysorbate 60, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, allantoin, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, methylisothiazolinone, glycerine, titanium dioxide (77891), chromium oxide green (77288), ultramarines 77007, fragrance.