What it is
Our four cult favorites available in a single set.
- How to use Scrub first, mix with water to create a nice creamy scrub texture. Massage in circular motions and rinse. Apply a thin layer of mask, scroll instagram for 15 minutes until the mask dries. Wipe with a warm towel. Follow with our booty oil.
- How much to use Use a small sized dollop of scrub, a little goes a long way. Use a thin layer of mask on your booty.
- Texture Creamy and whipped for the mask, granular scrub that foams nicely when mixed with water.
- Scent Our booty mask smells like fresh peaches. The scrub is earthy and natural.
- ClaimsParaben free, phthalates free, cruelty free. Does contain fragrance created from plant based oils.
- Full ingredients list That booty tho: Walnut Shell Powder, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Organic Lavender Flower Water, Roman Chamomile Flower Water, Glycerin, Provitamin B5, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Organic Oatstraw Extract, Vitamin E, Sunflower Seed Oil, Organic White Willow Bark Extract, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate Down with the thickness: Kaolin Clay (CI 77004), Bentonite Clay (CI 77004), Beet Powder (Beta Vulgaris), Marine Collagen, Vitamin C Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Provitamin B5 (DL-Panthenol), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Fragrance.
Have you seen my underwear? : Medium Chain Triglycerides (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride), Organic Jojoba Seed Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (Limnanthes Alba), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Watermelon oil, Arabica Coffee Bean Oil, Fragrance.